From: Hart, Jamie [mailto:Jamie.Hart@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 June 2003 10:13
To: 'tvdevel@xxxxxxxx'
Subject: [TV] Introduction and request for advice

Hi All,

I am currently writing a program to download the listing data, parse it and
make it available to a program called WhatOn, a Palm based TV Guide from
www.zookware.com.

However, I'm having a problem, I am using the Microsoft Wininet HTTP calls
to download the files which is fine except it does not have a way to
retrieve a list of available files from the web server.

So, has anyone else who is downloading the data programmatically figured out
a way to scan for files or do you have a local configuration file which
holds the filenames?

Thanks

Jamie

P.S. As you may gather, this HTTP stuff is new to me, sorry if this is a
dumb question.
--
"The theoreticians have proven that this is unsolvable,
but there's three of us, and we're smart..."