XML data and stop time for last entry

Andrew,

I’m working on utilising your data, primarily to convert to a format to import into the EPG in ShowShifter.

I’ve managed to get several day’s worth of data for one channel to work quite nicely, but I’m struggling with the STOP times for the last entry in the days listings.

Your file only has a START time – is it possible for you to either:

1. Include the STOP time?

or

2. Repeat the last entry in the following day’s listing with a start and a stop time there?

If not then I guess I’ll have to persevere a bit more and calculate it somehow.

Cheers,

DB.

---