Re: [TV] XML data and stop time for last entry

In list.comp.tv, DG wrote:

> Your file only has a START time =96 is it possible for you to either:
>
> 1. Include the STOP time?

Not easily as most channel's websites don't contain it :-/

> 2. Repeat the last entry in the following day=92s listing with a start =
> and a stop time there?

Yes, this is potentially possible, however still wouldn't be 100%
reliable as the last day available wouldn't have a final time. Also,
that assumes the channel broadcasts 24/7.

If anyone's got any ideas, I'd be glad to hear them.

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxx  |  http://www.bleb.org/