Re: [TV] XML data and stop time for last entry

Currently I'm using the following rules for iterating through the programmes:

 - Keep a "current start time" and "next start time" variable, where
   the "next start time" is the start time of the next programme.
 - Keep a "current date" variable which is the date/time
   at start of the current day.
 - if the "end time" is missing, use the "next start time" as a guess.
   if there is no "next start time" use the "current start time"
 	if "end time" < "start time" then
             "real end time" = "current date" + "end time" + 1 day
        else
             "real end time" = "current date" + "end time"
 - "real start time" = "current date" + "current start time"
 - if "next start time" < "current start time" then
	"current date" := "current date" + 1 day