RE: [TV] XML data and stop time for last entry

I do something similar - but I also have a configurable Shutdown hour/minute
per channel ... just in case they do not broadcast 24hrs.
If the start of the last program is before the shutdown time then I make it
run up to the shutdown time - otherwise I set it to a (configurable per
channel) maximum length or the start of the first programme on the previous
day (which ever is the smaller time).
(this is for my User Channels in DigiGuide)

Paul