Incorrect Channel 4 Data - 01 Feb 2004

Andrew,

Noticed some anomalies in the Channel 4 listings I downloaded the other
day - it is history now so I'm not sure if you can check out what
happened.

Per the Ch4.xml file for day 0 (at the time) the evening listings are as
follows:

Programme					Start		End
----------------------------------	-----		-----
Little Voice				21:00		22:45
A Life Less Ordinary			22:45		18:00
The Salon					18:00		18:30
Holyoaks					18:30		19:00
Channel 4 News				19:00		19:55
The Citygroup Photography Prize	19:55		20:00
Hitlers Plan to Atom Bomb New York	20:00		21:00
Spitfire Ace				21:00		22:00
Without A Trace				22:00		23:00
Never Talk To Strangers			23:00		00:40
Strange Planet				00:40		02:20

What I believe it should have been was:

Programme					Start		End
Little Voice				21:00		22:45
A Life Less Ordinary			22:45		00:40
Strange Planet				00:40		02:20

There is something funny going on there. I am using the same programming
techniques as outlined by other developers (when there is an end time <
start time it's a new day), but I got 2 new days in the one listing
file!

DB.

---