Data files

Couple of questions:

	Finally got LWP::UserAgent working so I can sort out my own
	fetching etc- but what is the preferred emthod of downloading?  I
	have found the tar.gz auto downloading feature very useful, but is
	that heavy on the server compared to file-by-file requests?  I
	have been doing file-by-file but I can see that doing one request
	could make life a lot easier

	Secondly, do you simply move files down a day and add in day 6
	every day, or do you regenerate the whole list?  There's no point
	me downloading the whole 6 days every day if only the final day
	contains new data.

	Cheers

worm

       Tonight this fool's half way to heaven and just a mile outta hell
       And I feel like I'm coming home.  These are better days
________________________________worm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx