Re: [TV] list of channels available

Simon Kenyon wrote:

i'm trying to use the data with mythtv
three questions:

is there a channels.xml (or whatever) which contains the list of channels available?

is there any way to get more channels available? i live in ireland, so bbc1/2 (northern ireland), utv, rte1, n2, tv3 and tg4 are of importance to me. i also get sky digtal, so i would like to get some of those channels as well
sky cinema 2 and sky sports 2 comes to mind

where is the original data coming from?

some further digging leads me to think that the channel ids don't line up with those from tv_grab_uk_rt
am i right?
--
simon