Re: [TV] channel ids

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 06:04:23PM +0000, Simon Kenyon wrote:
> the channel names that are defined for tv_grab_uk_rt are different from
> those in bleb
> does anyone run bleb and tv_grab_uk_rt together and what do you do?

The way I'd probably handle it, is by defining a canonical channel id
for each channel, and then a set of aliases for it.

Although It might well be easier to just use regular expressions to
mung the channel ids--a quick bit of perl/ruby/wahtever should do the
trick.
--
Ceri Storey <cez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>