Possibly bad XML?

  <programme>
    <flags>(Repeat)</flags>
    <desc>Shortly before she died, Diana Dors, handed her son, Mark, a
coded mes
sage, saying that it held the whereabouts of a hidden <A3>2m fortune.
This set h
im on an extraordinary journey into a world of gangsters,
code-crackers, Freemas
ons and eccentric collectors.</desc>
    <title>Who Got Diana Dors' Millions?</title>
    <end>2200</end>

<infourl>http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/D/diana_dors/</
infourl>
    <start>2100</start>
  </programme>

As you can see, <A3> is not UTF-8. Should probably appear as <C2><A3>.

I'm pretty sure this is not a bug in the grabber I'm using
(tv_grab_uk_bleb), which falls over on this input.

Thanks a lot for your time in setting up this site!

Cheers,

Allan.