Re: [TV] Started developing a project in VB

Ed,

Thanks, the cool thing (I think) is probably the tool tips which uses the script here (http://www.macridesweb.com/oltest/).

The code is actually a component I wrote for the Mambo CMS, using XML RPC. If you're still interested in the code, I've created an independent script that runs on its own and does exactly the same thing. I'm not sure about how the list accepts attachments so you can download it here (http://www.nodetraveller.com/downloads/UK TV Guide.zip).

Lawrence

Ed Wildgoose wrote:

Lawrence Carvalho wrote:

I've done something similar in HTML and CSS (http://www.nodetraveller.com/index.php?option=com_uktvguide&Itemid=39). I positioned elements containing each program using absolute positions and I'd expect the process to be similar in VB. From memory, heres how I did it...

This looks really cool.  Nice one!

Would you want to share the code? I would be interested in working some of those bits into the web viewer of MythTv (www.mythtv.org)

All the best

Ed W