RE: [TV] channel logos

> Thanks Paul, have you got a link or a site that I can see them?
Most of mine are published via DigiGuide at
http://ratings.digiguide.com/default.asp?th=channels
Some are in "bundles" so you won't see the channel logo unless you download
the related .dgc files.
It is just a text file - and in it are a variety of thinks including a
direct link to the logos.
(the server whey they are located is not browsable so I can't give you a
simple link)

FYI - re the listings themselves - I generate all of those listings in 3
formats - but I only upload 1 of them right now (the DigiGuide XML format
for DigiGuide users). I do generate in XMLTV format as well - but I don't
have anywhere to put them.
I could probably also generate in Bleb format.

Paul