XMLTV XSL Guide

Excellent system, expect you're getting more hits since the RT link went down, tried the RT link once but it didn't seem right waiting 45min to download 20mb of data to make a 1mb file when a 30sec download does the same.  Expect thats why the RT link went down.

Anyway I've development an offline XSL based guide to save me raking up extra cost on my dialup connection that can use any XMLTV data file, and I thought readers of the listing may be interested in.  It covers everything for my current needs but there are areas for improvement.

You can find it at

http://www25.brinkster.com/lakeuk/xmltv/xmltv.htm