Re: [TV] XMLTV XSL Guide

Anyway I've development an offline XSL based guide to save me raking up extra cost on my dialup connection that can use any XMLTV data file, and I thought readers of the listing may be interested in. It covers everything for my current needs but there are areas for improvement.

This is extremely impressive!  Congrats!

Is it possible to make it generate tooltip mouse over things for the programs (to show the description info without having to click on the item).

I will need to have a look more deeply into how you do this, but it's rather impressive! It doesn't obviously work on Mozilla, is this something that is fixable?

Ed W