Re: [TV] RSS Feeds now available on bleb.org

Looks great....but I don't seem to get the live bookmarks icon on the channel page with FF 1.0. Also any reason why the ttl tag is set to 3 hours? I guess its to catch any missing data next time round.

Another source of listings via RSS is www.syntv.com which also has combined channels and boolean search feeds too. And in Atom too!! ;-) plug over...

looking forward to what else has bleb got in store...

Andrew wrote:

Hi all

You can now get channel listings via RSS for all the channels on
bleb.org. Check out http://www.bleb.org/tv/rss.html for all the
details. Or look at the alternate sources in FireFox on the Channel's
page ready for use as a live bookmarks.

Please raise any comments/suggestions on this list.

Andrew