Re: [TV] RSS Feeds now available on bleb.org

Not sure why the Live Bookmarks icon isn't showing, though my current
FireFox skin shows it as a different icon but still allow subscription
to the feed.

The TTL is actually set to 6 hours and should allow the feeds to be
updated at some point overnight if the browser is left open 24x7.

A future version might allow for selecting the day as well, or having
multiple days in the feed. Please shout if there is demand for it.

Andrew