Re: [TV] bleb.org needs to move

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 18:06:36 +0000, Andrew Flegg wrote:
: Hi all,

: Some unfortunate news I'm afraid (but not entirely unexpected and not in
: any way unjustified - it's just a perfectly valid decision taken by
: someone else): the machine hosting bleb.org needs to move.

: I've outlined some of the options at:

:     http://bleb.org/move.txt

: If I've missed a possibility, I'd appreciate an email. Other comments
: welcome as well.

Roughly how much CPU and bandwidth does the site consume, and roughly how
many hits/day does it get?

--
Dickon Hood

Due to constant nagging to change it, my .sig is temporarily unavailable.
Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.  We apologise for the
inconvenience in the meantime.