Re: [TV] bleb.org needs to move

On Sunday 16 Jan 2005 19:15, Andrew Flegg wrote:

> The HTML version makes the Google AdWords worthwhile, and they've proved
> to be a noticable (but only contributory) source of income.
>
> But that means they only need to be seen by Google.

True but you might want to check the spiders aren't pulling all of the
datafiles down too.

> Ahh; and if it downloads all 6 days every morning, that could be it.
> I said though, isn't XMLTV now better catered for by radiotimes.com?

You'd think so, no criticism of you but they do now provide a better feed
simply because they clearly tweak them manually and add ratings and
categories by hand. After all that's what they employ people to do.

> See my other message for thoughts on this.

Yes I was reading my email backwards! :-)

--
Ivor Hewitt.
http://www.ivor.it - tech | http://www.ivor.org - hedge