Re: [TV] bleb.org needs to move

On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 06:06:36PM +0000, Andrew Flegg wrote:

> Some unfortunate news I'm afraid (but not entirely unexpected and not in
> any way unjustified - it's just a perfectly valid decision taken by
> someone else): the machine hosting bleb.org needs to move.

Thanks to everyone who has offered server space, ideas and bandwidth.
Thanks especially to Rob Parker who has helped arranged some new
colocation for the box.

There will probably be some downtime next week as the box is moved, but
I'll let people know in advance and try to keep it to a minimum.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Andrew

PS. I'll make the "Donate" button bigger once the move's completed.

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxx  |  http://www.bleb.org/