Re: [TV]

Hi Simon,

The current version of the script that generates the RRS feed
currently only does the current days listings. It shouldn't be too
hard to do an upgraded version which contains the functionality you
describe.

I'd already planned to get this done at some point, but was waiting to
see what the response was to the initial version. I'm very please to
hear that you're using it :)

Either I or Mr. Flegg will make an announcement on the list once an
updated version is ready for use.

Andrew

--
"Outlook not good"