Re: [TV] Recent problems

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 10:35:45AM +0100, Ed Wildgoose wrote:
> >Indeed. mod_gzip's already on, anyway.
>
> ...So that means you are still on apache 1?  Pah, bah into the dark ages
> with you...

If it ain't broke... hmm, perhaps not the best truism.

Anyway, need to investigate how things like suexec port forward into the
Apache 2 world.

What I *really* need is a web-accessible todo list, a bookmarklet saying
"Add Todo" which inserts a new one, comments & voting, status tracking
etc. Sort of a mix between del.icio.us and BugZilla.

If it doesn't exist, perhaps that'll be my next job - after all, got to
find other uses for the bleb.org accounts.

Add in RSS etc. - maybe it could even stick todo items in automatically
for your favourite TV programmes ;-)

Cheers,

Andrew

--