Re: [TV] Recent problems

Anyway, need to investigate how things like suexec port forward into the
Apache 2 world.

I think they do, but not sure.
What I *really* need is a web-accessible todo list, a bookmarklet saying
"Add Todo" which inserts a new one, comments & voting, status tracking
etc. Sort of a mix between del.icio.us and BugZilla.

Me too. Let me know if you find something. Actually I also want bookmark sync between several machines on windows and linux. I'm sure this must be done already...