Re: [TV] Recent problems

Me too. Let me know if you find something. Actually I also want bookmark sync between several machines on windows and linux. I'm sure this must be done already...

Don't know about the Web todo lists but for bookmarks I use spurl.net. Works in Mozilla (& firefox?) and IE, you can upload your existing bookmarks, it all appears in a 'Spurls' bar, you can share your spurls with others and it's all free. ISTR they make their money be selling statistics (but not individual details).

--- Al.