Re: MailList Subscription

I have put together a simple module for the personalised google home
page that lists what is now and next on TV and a separate one to list
what films are on today.
I intend to combine them and add new features in the future but if you
would like to try it out then if you will need a personalised google
home page, then click on add content and in the feeds box enter:
http://www.geocities.com/walsgrove/tv.xml
for now and next or
http://www.geocities.com/walsgrove/films.xml
for films.
Just click on edit to change which channels are listed.

For radio their is a separate one with the address
http://www.geocities.com/walsgrove/radio.xml

Thanks
RH