Re: [TV] ITV listings now unavailable

Sorry to hear about the ITV situation. A very shortsighted view on their part.

I'm wondering what the legal basis for this is. I'm thinking back to the early 90s when Time Out first started to publish a viable alternative listings page. Radio Times took them to court and lost. Pure information is not subject to copyright.

I realise you probably won't want to stick your neck out, but I'd have thought that if you removed any description and just listed programme titles and timings they'd have absolutely no claim on you.

Adrian