Re: [TV] ITV listings now unavailable

On 6/1/06, Steven Goodwin <steev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 10:42:14AM +0100, Andrew Flegg wrote:
> Due to licencing requirements, from today I'm not currently able to
> publish ITV's listings.

This is sorry news :( I've blogged it and submitted your page to
Slashdot in the hope the advertisers realise I won't be able to know to
watch ITV anymore!

Thanks. It seems the best way to contact ITV is snail-mail, so I'll draft
a letter and send it out. The chances of it getting to the right people at
the right point are slim, however.

And no, BDS say that titles & times are also covered by their royalty
payments (and say It's The Law[TM]).

Ho hum.

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxx  |  http://www.bleb.org/