Re: ITV listings now unavailable

On 6/1/06, Andrew Flegg <andrew@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Due to licencing requirements, from today I'm not currently able to
publish ITV's listings.

Further to this, I've had some contact with ITV directly but nothing
has come of it yet, so I've no qualms publicising Piers Roberts'
petition:

   http://www.petitiononline.com/UKTV4GPL/petition.html

Whether anything will come of it or now, I've no idea - however it may
be useful in registering your belief that free TV listings in the UK
should be available, rather than to those who can pay thousands of
pounds a year.

If the BBC can do it, why not everyone else?

Cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxx  |  http://www.bleb.org/